Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Freebird Nest updates... (and my BIG news!)

My beautiful Freebird nest is already on display
 in my home...

 I have it resting on a towel
that says "the nest"...
~
the towel is draped over a nature journal book
and the book is laying on a tall
glass cake stand.

  All of the reserved nests
have now been purchased.
~
I have now released 5 additional
nests that were made
and are available for purchase
by anyone.
~
You can find them listed
in my ETSY shop
now.
~
(because some of you have asked...
my policy remains always, that you may reserve a nest
and make payments on it.
 I will hold it as long as you wish, 
and ship it to you when you are
 ready.)

~
Wishing everyone a lovely
holiday celebration
with your family and friends.
~
Lots to celebrate here in my world...
my countdown to retirement is ON!!
July 29
will be celebrating
my birthday and retirement!

xoxo
Vicki


0 comments: